24. X. Li, T. Cooper, W. Xie, and P. C. Hsu, "Design and utilization of infrared light for interfacial solar water purification," ACS Energy Letters, 6, pp. 2645-2657, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsenergylett.1c00869
23. L. Zhao, B. Bhatia, L. Zhang, E. Strobach, A. Leroy, M. K. Yadav, S. Yang, T. A. Cooper, L. A. Weinstein, A. Modi, S. B. Kedare, G. Chen, and E. N. Wang, "A passive high-temperature high-pressure solar steam generator for medical sterilization," Joule, 4 (12), pp. 2733-2745, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joule.2020.10.007
22. X. Li, G. Ni, T. Cooper, N. Xu, J. Li, L. Zhou, X. Hu, B. Zhu, P. Yao, and J. Zhu, "Measuring conversion efficiency of solar vapor generation," Joule, 3 (8), pp. 1798-1803, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joule.2019.06.009
21. L. Zhao, B. Bhatia, S. Yang, E. Strobach, L. A. Weinstein, T. A. Cooper, G. Chen, E. N. Wang, “Harnessing heat beyond 200 °C from unconcentrated sunlight with nonevacuated transparent aerogels,” ACS Nano, 13 (7), pp. 7508-7516, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-018-07494-2
20. T. A. Cooper, S. H. Zandavi, G. W. Ni, Y. Tsurimaki, Y. Huang, S. V. Boriskina, and G. Chen, “Contactless steam generation and superheating under one sun illumination,” Nature Communications, 9, 5086, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-018-07494-2
19. M. Tetreault-Friend, M. Diago, T. A. Cooper, L. A. Gray, and A. H. Slocum, “A floating modular cover for high temperature open-tank molten salt solar-thermal volumetric receivers,” Solar Energy, 176, pp. 465-482, 2018.
18. F. Dähler, M. Wild, R. Schäppi, P. Haueter, T. Cooper, P. Good, C. Larrea, M. Schmitz, P. Furler, and A. Steinfeld, “Optical design and experimental characterization of a solar concentrating dish system for fuel production via thermochemical redox cycles,” Solar Energy, 170, pp. 568-575, 2018.
17. G. Ni, S. H. Zandavi, S. M. Javid, S. V. Boriskina, T. Cooper, and G. Chen, “A salt-rejecting floating solar still for low-cost desalination,” Energy & Environmental Science, 11 (6), pp. 1510-1519, 2018.
16. S. V. Boriskina, T. A. Cooper, L. Zheng, G. Ni, J. K. Tong, Y. Tsurimaki, Y. Huang, L. Meroueh, G. Mahan, and G. Chen, “Losses in plasmonics: from mitigating energy dissipation to embracing loss-enabled functionalities,” Advances in Optics and Photonics, 9 (4), pp. 775-827, 2017.
15. M. Schmitz, G. Ambrosetti, T. Cooper, and A. Steinfeld, “On-sun optical characterization of a solar dish concentrator based on elliptical vacuum membrane facets,” Solar Energy 153, pp. 732-743, 2017.
14. W. Villasmil, T. Cooper, E. Koepf, A. Meier, and A. Steinfeld, “Coupled concentrating optics, heat transfer, and thermochemical modeling of a 100-kWth high-temperature solar reactor for the thermal dissociation of ZnO,” Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, 139 (2), pp. 021015:1-13, 2017.
13. T. Cooper, G. Ambrosetti, F. Malnati, A. Pedretti, and A. Steinfeld, “Experimental demonstration of high-concentration photovoltaics on a parabolic trough using tracking secondary optics,” Progress in Photovoltaics 24 (11), pp. 1410-1426, 2016.
12. P. Good, T. Cooper, M. Querci, N. Wiik, G. Ambrosetti, and A. Steinfeld, “Spectral data of specular reflectance, narrow-angle transmittance, and angle-resolved surface scattering of materials for solar concentrators,” Data in Brief 124, pp. 89-100, 2016.
11. P. Good, T. Cooper, M. Querci, N. Wiik, G. Ambrosetti, and A. Steinfeld, “Spectral reflectance, transmittance, and angular scattering of materials for solar concentrators,” Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells 144, pp. 509-522, 2016.
10. M. Takacs, M. Hoes, M. Caduff, T. Cooper, J. R. Scheffe, and A. Steinfeld, “Oxygen nonstoichiometry, defect equilibria, and thermodynamic characterization of LaMnO3 perovskites with Ca/Sr A-site and Al B-site doping,” Acta Materialia 103, pp. 700-710, 2016.
9. T. Cooper, J. R. Scheffe, M. E. Galvez, R. Jacot, G. Patzke, and A. Steinfeld, “Lanthanum manganite perovskites with Ca/Sr A-site and Al B-site doping as effective oxygen exchange materials for solar thermochemical fuel production,” Energy Technology 3, pp. 1130-1142, 2015.
8. M. Schmitz, T. Cooper, G. Ambrosetti, and A. Steinfeld, “Two-stage solar concentrators based on parabolic troughs: asymmetric vs. symmetric designs,” Applied Optics 54, pp. 9709-9721, 2015.
7. M. E. Gálvez, R. Jacot, J. Scheffe, T. Cooper, G. Patzke, A. Steinfeld, “Physico-chemical changes in Ca, Sr and Al doped La-Mn-O perovskites upon thermochemical splitting of CO2 via redox cycling,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 17, pp. 6629-6634, 2015.
6. T. Cooper, M. Schmitz, P. Good, G. Ambrosetti, A. Pedretti, and A. Steinfeld, “Nonparabolic solar concentrators matching the parabola,” Optics Letters 39 (15), pp. 4301-4304, 2014.
5. T. Cooper, G. Ambrosetti, A. Pedretti, and A. Steinfeld, “Theory and design of line-to-point focus solar concentrators with tracking secondary optics,” Applied Optics 52 (35), pp. 8586-8616, 2013.
4. T. Cooper, F. Dähler, G. Ambrosetti, A. Pedretti, and A. Steinfeld, “Performance of compound parabolic concentrators with polygonal apertures,” Solar Energy 95, pp. 308-318, 2013. [Best Paper Award 2013, Solar Energy Journal]
3. T. Cooper, M. Pravettoni, M. Cadruvi, G. Ambrosetti, and A. Steinfeld, “The effect of irradiance mismatch on a semi-dense array of triple-junction concentrators cells,” Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells 116, pp. 238-251, 2013.
2. T. Cooper and A. Steinfeld, “Derivation of the angular dispersion error distribution of mirror surfaces for Monte Carlo ray-tracing applications,” ASME Journal of Solar Energy Engineering 133, pp. 044501:1-4, 2011.
1. H. C. Yoon, T. Cooper, and A. Steinfeld, “Non-catalytic autothermal gasification of woody biomass,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 36, pp. 7852-7860, 2011.